Our guest today on the Success Assembly Podcast is a behavioural scientist that understands people like few others do. His culture change programs are being used in companies like PepsiCo, Suncorp and McDonalds and you might have seen his words and face throughout national media across television, radio and print. Our podcast episode today is with the one and only Darren Hill.
On this episode Darren and I speak about:
1. The science of behavioural traits
- Providing people with a clear behavioural roadmap around your expectations
2. How you create a behavioural roadmap to deal with workplace challenges
- identifying traits vs. behaviours
3. Mistakes businesses are making when it comes to dealing with the tough stuff (conflict)
- Why conflict occurs
- Three areas to address conflict (before, during, and after conflict occurs)
- When is the best time to avoid conflict
- Making conflict work before it occurs
4. Structure to address conflict
- Set up the non-negotiables
- Setting clear guidelines
- Ten ways to make us love you
5. Darren’s keys to his business success
- Investing in your own personal development
- How to select what to invest in
- Increasing your reading habit
- Remove distractions
6. Ingredients to make successful businesses while maintaining supportive and loving relationships
- Building that branch of success together
- Identifying roles where you can help each other and share the journey
Enjoy the interview with Darren here. Have an awesome week!
Click here for more great articles like this one!
To speak with me about how I can help you go to the next level and beyond in your business.. simply head to the contact page and send me a message.